Oh yes. I can just see it. And not often you find a mobius strip in a haiku.
You captured it perfectly-- just so!
From Therese B -- I love the Mobius strip image! Perfect especially because I imagine a striped cat with all those lines bent. Plus "Mobius" sounds like "Morris" the cat to me.
This is exactly what cats do! I would love to run my hands along the twists and curves of this mobius strip.- Laura
Oh yes. I can just see it. And not often you find a mobius strip in a haiku.
ReplyDeleteYou captured it perfectly-- just so!
ReplyDeleteFrom Therese B -- I love the Mobius strip image! Perfect especially because I imagine a striped cat with all those lines bent. Plus "Mobius" sounds like "Morris" the cat to me.
ReplyDeleteThis is exactly what cats do! I would love to run my hands along the twists and curves of this mobius strip.
ReplyDelete- Laura